Saturday, October 8, 2011

Picking Grapes

Last weekend we went to visit my family and got to pick grapes! My grandfather has been telling us about this orchard for the past 3 years, and we have tried to make it up there every summer for the past 2 years with no luck. The first year the road to their house was closed due to forest fires and last year D had some health issues that prevented us from traveling.  But this year we made it! It was a gorgeous day, and the grapes were everywhere! Here are some pictures from the day:








Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I will be back with some Thanksgiving posts!

Brenna

1 comment:

  1. So happy I have yet another blog to read! LOVE your blog!! :D Can't wait for the next one to be posted...and might I add that your canning shelf of last year is IMPRESSIVE! So great!

    ReplyDelete