Monday, June 13, 2011

Reading

Well, I finished my course today with an exam, and it went really well (I hope)! Now I have a week before my next one starts, so I am so excited to be catching up on my non school related reading. Here is what I have been enjoying:


The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It is amazing so far. I am about halfway through, and it is starting to get very exciting. If you happen to see this at your local used book store or library, I encourage you to pick it up. What are you reading right now? Feel free to leave a link in the comments.

Brenna

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure. It's about her exploration of the real Laura Ingalls Wilder and comparing the world of the books with what she really found. It's kind of depressing but makes me want to reread all the little house books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just finishing Locavore by Sarah Elton. It is a great read - very informative and heartwarming at the same time. I will be posting a blog about it soon!

    ReplyDelete